Videos on MyBirth are streamed through an Adobe Flash player. For the best viewing experience, we suggest you install the latest version of Adobe Flash after removing any old versions you have installed.
Please completely uninstall Flash before reinstalling the latest version.
Click here to uninstall Flash, please follow Adobe’s instructions.
Once you have finished, restart your computer and click here, please follow Adobe’s instructions for reinstalling Flash:
If the instructions above do not resolve the issue please try the following:
Windows Vista users:
- Temporarily disable popup blocking software installed on your computer to test.
- Allow mybirth.tv as a trusted site in your Firewall software.
- Ensure other applications like Quicktime, iTunes, Real Player, or Windows Media Player aren’t set as the default streaming application, as this might affect the video player.
If the flash uninstall reinstall does not work this maybe due to a Microsoft Windows Vista permissions issue.
Please use the Windows button at the bottom left then the search function:
- Go to: C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\
- Right-click on the following file: FlashUtil9b.exe or FlashUtil9e.exe
- Select "Run as Administrator" and install the update.
- Restart your computer.